What’s the zipper bag for medicine?
A zipper bag for medicine is a zipper bag manufactured with the right size for storing medicines or medical equipment, used in hospitals and pharmacies. Usually can print more logos or information about the hospital and pharmacy.
Specification: zipper mouth with red or white border
Size: 5cm x 7cm, 6cm x 8cm, 7cm x 10cm, manufactured according to customer’s sample requirements.
Thickness according to the customer’s request
Capacity: 10 – 50 tons/month
Please provide us with your required product specifications, our aim is to provide you with the most suitable products as well as the best service
The product uses a Zipper bag to store, very convenient and easy to use. The use of zip bags to preserve medicine is both clean and tidy and increases its shelf life without worrying about mould or damage from the outside environment.
Corona ≥ 38, ensuring adhesion with glue
The material is 100% virgin PE and also has soft, supple, and high properties.
Good clarity. Milk PE film has high turbidity.
Good adhesion and stability.
Good anti-static ability.
Why choose us?
Bao Ma Production & Trading Co Ltd is complying with ISO 9001-2008 which ensures the quality control system and the ability to produce different materials and sizes of poly bags and rolls, including:
- Packing products for agricultural, aquatic, food consumption, and industrial purposes.
- Zip-lock bags, shopping bags, garbage bags, and plastic carriers.
- Plastic sheeting
- Perforated plastic roll
- Poly roll of 2m – 4m measurement for the use of lining prawn-raising ponds, for construction sites and sewage system usage, and as cover sheets for agricultural and industrial purposes.
- Printing services on packages of up to 6 colours with customization
- Trading various plastic raw materials such as PP, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE…
So, please contact us via hotline: 0963 16 11 55 – 0903 814 184 and let us be honoured to serve you in the best way possible.
BAO MA PRODUCTION & TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
Address: No. 21 Tan Tao Industrial Park, Road No. 3, Tan Tao A Ward, Binh Tan District, HCMC
Ms Kim Tuyen: 09184.108.40.206 (Vietnamese)
Mrs HelenLy: 0903.814.184 (English – Chinese)
There are no reviews yet.