What’s the zipper bag for medicine?
A zipper bag for medicine is a zipper bag manufactured with the right size for storing medicines or medical equipment, used in hospitals and pharmacies. Usually can print more logo or information of the hospital and pharmacy.
Specification: zipper mouth with red or white border
Size: 5cm x 7cm, 6cm x 8cm, 7cm x 10cm, manufactured according to customer’s sample requirements.
Thickness according to customer’s request
Capacity: 10 – 50 tons/month
Please provide us with your required product specifications, our aim is to provide you with the most suitable products as well as the best service
The product uses a Zipper bag to store, very convenient and easy to use. The use of zip bags to preserve medicine is both clean and tidy and increases its shelf life without worrying about mold or damage from the outside environment.
Corona ≥ 38, ensuring adhesion with glue
Material 100% virgin PE and also soft, supple, high properties.
Good clarity. Milk PE film has high turbidity.
Good adhesion and stability.
Good anti-static ability.
Why choose us?
Bao Ma Production & Trading Co Ltd is complying with the ISO 9001-2008 which ensures the quality control system and the ability to produce different materials and sizes of poly bags and rolls, including:
- Packing products for agricultural, aquatic, food consumption, industrial purposes.
- Zip-lock bag, shopping bag, garbage bag, plastic carriers.
- Plastic sheeting
- Perforated plastic roll
- Poly roll of 2m – 4m measurement for the use of lining prawn-raising ponds, for construction sites and sewage system usage, and as cover sheets for agricultural and industrial purposes.
- Printing services on packages of up to 6 colors with customization
- Trading various plastic raw materials such as PP, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE…
So, please contact us via hotline: (028) 37540 999 – 096 314 5959 and let us be honored to serve you in the best way possible.
BAO MA PRODUCTION & TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
Address: No. 21 Tan Tao Industrial Park, Road No. 3, Tan Tao A Ward, Binh Tan District, HCMC
Tel: (028) 37540 999 – 096 314 5959