All products in the garment industry need to have packaging to ensure beautiful designs to sell to the domestic market and export. The auxiliary materials industry is also very developed, specifically the industry of producing plastic bags and printing plastic bags.
1. What are plastic bags in garment production?
A plastic bag is a product made from plastic beads and is used to contain or pack products.
Converging many advantages in human resources and costs, the garment industry is developing strongly and is one of the key industries in Vietnam. The trend of world economic integration and the participation of many economic organizations in the region and the world have created many opportunities for the economy in general and the garment industry in particular.
Therefore, to meet this development, the product quality must be guaranteed, and the packaging must also be properly equipped. And plastic bags are the solution that is being focused on to pack and preserve products in garment production.
2. Types of nylon bags in the textile industry
Common types of plastic bags commonly used in garment packaging are PP plastic bags and PE plastic bags. With these materials, the bag can be printed on the surface of the bag, both contributing to impressing customers and promoting the brand’s brand.
PP plastic bags
PP plastic bags are also widely used in garment factories. PP plastic bags have the characteristics of being transparent, and soft and PP bags can be thinned or thickened according to customer requirements, printing on the bags is also easy. In particular, PP plastic bags can make bags with adhesive tapes that are easy and convenient for manufacturers and customers.
PE plastic bags
Garment manufacturers often use PE bags because PE bags have better toughness than other materials. When thinning the PE bag, it still ensures transparency so that customers can see the products inside easily. You can absolutely use PE plastic bags because of the toughness, durability and transparency of the bag.
Types of bags produced from virgin PE plastic:
- Large size PE gusset bag: is a bag made of Polyethylene. The bag features 2 on the side of the bag with equal fold-in lines. Side-folded PE bag is very safe for users and non-toxic.
- Mango seed perforated bag: is a square or rectangular plastic bag accompanied by a hole punched in the mouth of the bag with a mango seed shape or a round or oval shape for convenience for customers to hold and hold. when using.
- Zipper bag: The term “ziplock bag” has become a generic term for any type of bag that can be closed once opened. At the mouth of the specially made bag, there are 2 pieces of plastic that can be closed by squeezing two pieces of plastic interlocking by hand.
3. Uses of plastic bags for garment
Plastic packaging is usually used to contain, preserve and store products. They help businesses bring the best quality value to users. In addition, this is also the representative of the brand, the strongest communication channel that has a direct impact on purchasing decisions.
Plastic packaging is used because of the unique combination of benefits they offer:
- Durability: The long polymer chains that make up the plastic material make it very difficult to break, which keeps the product in the packaging dry and protected during transportation to the consumer.
- Safety: Plastic packaging is very durable and flexible, so it is difficult to tear and does not break on impact, so it is a safe solution for the product.
- Hygiene: Plastic packaging is ideal for keeping products clean and free of stains.
- Security: Plastic packaging can be manufactured and used with anti-counterfeiting sealing layers.
- Lightweight: Plastic packaging items are low in weight but high in strength, and easy to lift and carry.
- Design Freedom: The properties of the material combined with the wide range of process technologies used in the industry, from injection moulding and blow moulding to heat forming, allow a multitude of bag shapes and configurations to be manufactured. In addition, the ability to create diverse colours and easy printing and decoration facilitates brand recognition and information for consumers.
4. Frequently asked questions when buying plastic bags for the garment industry
Q: How much do plastic bags for the garment industry cost?
A: Price is a very important factor when you need to buy a product and so is the customer who buys plastic bags for the garment industry. Some customers will come to the price after briefly reviewing the product and service images, but there are also customers who need to know the price first to consider the cost and then learn more about the quality of the product. For plastic bags, to know the exact price you need to provide the manufacturer with the following information:
- Size of the bag (length, width, thickness, or hip size for hip bags)
- Printing information on the bag (printed or not, if printed, how many colours are printed and printed on one side or two sides)
- Colour of the bag
- What is your product?
The more information you have, the better, because the price depends on many factors.
Q: How many bags can one kg of the plastic bag make?
A: For plastic bags for the garment industry, the manufacturer will calculate in kg because the process of producing large quantities using this calculation will not be an error. But the customer will charge by the piece because they are based on the number of products to be packed. So there will be a little trouble in the consultation process between the customer and the production. However, for the convenience of customers, the manufacturer has found a formula to convert from kg to “female” units and you should note that this is only a relative estimate, there will still be errors. deviation in reality. And to calculate the quantity, you must also provide the full parameters of the plastic bag as in the quote above.
Q: What size are the plastic bags?
A: Plastic’s property is flexible so it is easy to manufacture to the shape and size you desire. Depending on the size of the product, you will choose the appropriate size of the plastic bag. And the plastic manufacturing company will ensure to meet the size from small to large.
Q: What kind of plastic bag is best?
A: Each plastic material has different properties and is suitable for different products. And plastic bags made from virgin plastic materials will be safer and better. Therefore, all products of Bao Ma plastic packaging are made from primary plastic.
Q: What’s special about plastic bags used to pack export goods?
A: Not only exported products must comply with and meet the regulations set forth by the importing country, but the packaging also has its own regulations. So when looking for a manufacturer to cooperate with, you need to clearly state the requirements for plastic packaging so that those units know if they fully meet the requirements or not.
Why choose us?
Bao Ma Production & Trading Co Ltd is complying with the ISO 9001-2008 which ensures the quality control system and the ability to produce different materials and sizes of poly bags and rolls, including:
- Packing products for agricultural, aquatic, food consumption, and industrial purposes.
- Zip-lock bag, shopping bag, garbage bag, plastic carriers.
- Plastic sheeting
- Perforated plastic roll
- Poly roll of 2m – 4m measurement for the use of lining prawn-raising ponds, for construction sites and sewage system usage, and as cover sheets for agricultural and industrial purposes.
- Printing services on packages of up to 6 colours with customization
- Trading various plastic raw materials such as PP, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE…
So, please contact us via hotline: 0963 16 11 55 – 0903 814 184 and let us be honoured to serve you in the best way possible.
BAO MA PRODUCTION & TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
Address: No. 21 Tan Tao Industrial Park, Road No. 3, Tan Tao A Ward, Binh Tan District, HCMC
- Ms Kim Tuyen: 09126.96.36.199 (Vietnamese)
- Mrs HelenLy: 0903.814.184 (English – Chinese)