What’s the poly banana bunch cover?
A poly banana bunch cover bag is a plastic bag made from special green HDPE plastic, used to cover the banana chamber to avoid harmful effects on the environment.
Material: 100% virgin HDPE plastic
Common sizes: 80cm x 120cm, 80cm x 140cm, 85cm x 150cm or according to customers’ requirements.
Thickness: 10mic – 25mic or according to customer requirements.
Specification: perforated or not perforated
Color: blue or according to customer’s request.
Capacity: 10 – 50 tons/month
Please provide us with your required product specifications, our aim is to provide you with the most suitable products as well as the best service.
In order to protect the bananas from being tanned, with beautiful glossy skin, and from being damaged by insects and birds, wrapping bananas is a necessity. Using the banana cover bag helps users protect the bananas in the garden in the best and most effective way.
- The bag covers the banana chamber helps absorb light better, increases the photosynthetic efficiency of the fruit, keeps the banana peel green, beautiful, and improves product design.
- Because the bag covers the banana chamber, it is made of durable HDPE material, so the bag is durable, not corroded by chemicals when spraying or in adverse weather.
- Using a banana cover bag helps to better protect against the sun, limiting the situation of bananas from browning, melasma…
- The plastic bag covering the banana chamber helps to minimize the number of pesticides on the fruit, meeting the criteria of a clean and safe product for consumers’ health.
- Use a bag to cover the banana chamber to prevent insects, birds, and rats from damaging the fruit, protect the fruit intact until harvest.
The bag is tough, durable, and has high durability.
The bottom of the bag is designed with a drainage hole to prevent rainwater from stagnation, causing damage to fruit.
The body of the bag is designed with small ventilation holes, helping to create ventilation for the fruit, the bag is not steamed due to the influence of weather and erratic rain.
Can be reused many times to save costs.
How to cover the banana chamber
When the fruit is still small, it is recommended to use a spray-on plant protection product to kill insects, worms, spiders, and fungi that are attached to the young fruit before covering.
After being treated with a plant protection product, they must wait for them to stick to the dried fruit, then proceed to cover the fruit. The left packing must be completed in 2 to 3 days, should not take too long. Pack the fruit when the fruit is dry
Use a bag threaded from the bottom to cover the whole fruit and use the drawstring on the bag to tighten the mouth of the bag to fit the fruit stem.
Why choose us?
Bao Ma Production & Trading Co Ltd is complying with the ISO 9001-2008 which ensures the quality control system and the ability to produce different materials and sizes of poly bags and rolls, including:
- Packing products for agricultural, aquatic, food consumption, industrial purposes.
- Zip-lock bag, shopping bag, garbage bag, plastic carriers.
- Plastic sheeting
- Perforated plastic roll
- Poly roll of 2m – 4m measurement for the use of lining prawn-raising ponds, for construction sites and sewage system usage, and as cover sheets for agricultural and industrial purposes.
- Printing services on packages of up to 6 colors with customization
- Trading various plastic raw materials such as PP, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE…
So, please contact us via hotline: (028) 37540 999 – 096 314 5959 and let us be honored to serve you in the best way possible.
BAO MA PRODUCTION & TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
Address: No. 21 Tan Tao Industrial Park, Road No. 3, Tan Tao A Ward, Binh Tan District, HCMC
Tel: (028) 37540 999 – 096 314 5959